Please visit my new site

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Curve 8900 Theme: Weather Plus

This theme is very closely based on my Weather Plus for Bold, but I have addded a few changes and improvements.

If you like this theme be sure to also check out Weather Today

The icon in the top right will be whatever application you have as the first item on your main application list. I intended that you use it for your weather app, but of course you can use it for whatever application you want. As you can see in the screenshots your weather app will show on your lockscreen as well.

As I did in many of my other themes I used my own custom Battery and Signal meters. They are the blue bars across the very top of the screen. The left half is Battery, right half is Signal. Each little section is 10%.

Here are some screenshots, click on them to see them full size.




7 comments:

  1. Im very interested in what weather application you are using I cannot find it mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme! Today theme variants were always my favorites, but with weather on there it's even more useful.

    Would it be too much hassle to make this theme with stock 8900 icons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dk how to install it

    ReplyDelete
  4. why does the calendar not appear on my home screen like it does in the picture in the top right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. nvm. you should say somewhere that the icon in the left side of the dock drives the screen. great theme though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousMay 12, 2011

    Hi

    Tks very much for post:

    I like it and hope that you continue posting.

    Let me show other source that may be good for community.

    Source: blackberry themes for curve

    Best rgs
    David

    ReplyDelete