Please visit my new site

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bold Theme: Weather Plus

This is the fourth of my set of 5 Weather themes:
The icon in the top right will be whatever application you have as the Seventh item on your main application list. I intended that you use it for your weather app, but of course you can use it for whatever application you want.
As I did in many of my other themes I used my own custom Battery and Signal meters. They are the blue bars accros the very top of the screen. The left half is Battery, right half is Signal. Each little section is 10%.
Here are some screenshots, click on them to see them full size.

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    I read this post 2 times. It is very useful.

    Pls try to keep posting.

    Let me show other source that may be good for community.

    Source: Free Blackberry Themes Games Tips

    Best regards

    Jonathan.

    ReplyDelete